What information is being collected?
I collect a variety of information when you and use any of my services.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) booking or ordering from me.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using my services.
• Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a photo experience.
• Details and notes taken throughout a photo session or service provided to help us remember conversations during and details of your session.
If you E-Mail me, us my contact form on the website or send me a message via social media, these messages are stored within my e-mail system, (for contact forms) or social media accounts. Information can be stored in my database system to allow for me to give you the best service if you contact from a different avenue.
These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
Who is collecting the data?
The data is being collected by Nigel Smith of Only Dogs And Horses Photography
How is it being collected?
Most of the data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
In some cases, data may be given to us by a third party. This includes if somebody purchases a voucher for you – they will usually give us your name and details to allow us to process the order and provide our service to you.
Why is it being collected?
Most of the data I collect is solely for providing you with the service/goods you have ordered or had ordered for you.
Some of the data I collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience and ensure that I have the knowledge needed to provide you with the best photo experience.
I am required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us, to comply with HMRC accounting regulations.
How will it be used?
Data we collect will be used by Nigel Smith / Only Dogs and Horses Photography to enable me to provide my services and products to you.
Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Nigel Smith / Only Dogs and Horses Photography about upcoming promotions or newsletters if you have opted in and these can be unsubscribed from at any time.
Nigel Smith / Only Dogs and Horses Photography may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
Who will it be shared with?
I take your privacy very seriously. I do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you.
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow me to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Manufacturers (our printing labs) if I am sending an order directly to you from a lab. (information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Software, Payment and Process Providers. I use various software and third-party providers for; Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Online Orders, Payment Processing and Workflow / Process management. When choosing these providers, I have made sure that your data will only be used for the stated purpose, and that they will not be carrying out further processing or sharing your data with third parties.
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – I will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
How will this affect you?
I collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
How long is the data stored?
Most data I collect is stored indefinitely. This is to provide a better service to you as a customer if you contact me again in the future.
I am legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
Access to stored data.
If you have any questions about data we hold about you, please feel free to contact me.
If you would like any clarification on how I collect, store or process your data – please contact me directly.
You can contact me in writing to email@example.com
(Don’t worry there’s no obligation to book, let’s just see if we’re a good fit!)